To keep your jewelry looking its best, here are some care instructions ✨ :
- To protect the durability and quality of your jewelry, remove it when you shower, bathe or do intense physical exercise, especially when swimming in the sea or in a chlorinated pool.
- Avoid spraying perfume, creams or other liquids directly on your jewellery.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery when using bleach, hydroalcoholic gel, cleaning products and other chemicals.
- Keep your jewellery away from extremes of temperature and humidity.
- In order to limit the wear and tear of fabric pompoms, we recommend that you do not keep them for sleeping and avoid contact with water.